Skill level: intermediate to advanced.
In this tutorial you will find five
cabochon designs with fifteen
different textures inspired by shells, corals, sea urchins, and other under the sea
Use these polymer clay cabochons to make pendants, necklaces, pins, and many other jewelry and decorative items.
Follow this tutorial to learn:
- How to build a spiral cabochon base;
- How to create various textures with simple tools;
- How to make crackled polymer clay sheet;
- How to build a polymer clay mold;
- How to antique polymer clay items;
- And how to paint these cabochons with alcohol inks.
This tutorial includes:
- Thirty pages of detailed step-by-step explanations how to make the Sea Creatures cabochons;
- More than eighty big full-color pictures showing every step;
- Detailed list of materials;
- Complete list of tools needed to finish this project;
- Additional tips and tricks.
Place a mouse over the small pictures to see them enlarged.
Example Pages from Tutorial Polymer Clay Sea Creatures Cabochons