Skill level: intermediate to advanced.
This polymer clay vase has rich textured details, adorned with hand-sculpted lilac flowers and leaves and encrusted with amethyst gemstones. My tutorial explains how to make this beautiful vessel by covering a simple glass vase with polymer clay. The glass vase that serves as a base for this project may be purchased in any craft store for less than $3.
This tutorial includes:
- Detailed list of materials, including information about the brands and the best places where to buy these materials;
- Complete list of tools needed to finish this project;
- Twenty three pages of detailed step-by-step explanations how to decorate the vase;
- Nearly sixty big full-color pictures showing every step;
- Additional notes and tips to guide you though this project.
Place a mouse over the small pictures to see them enlarged.
Example Pages from Polymer Clay Vase
with Sculpted Lilac Flowers and Gemstones Tutorial