Polymer Clay and Resin Tutorial
This detailed step-by-step polymer clay and resin tutorial demonstrates how to decorate a blank metal business card case in Steampunk style. Makes a nice gift!
The techniques you will learn with this tutorial can be used for many future projects, and every project will be unique.
This tutorial includes:
- Detailed list of materials, including information about the brands and the best places where to buy these materials;
- Complete list of tools needed to finish this project;
- Eleven pages of detailed step-by-step explanations how to decorate the business card case;
- Additional notes and tips to guide you though this project;
- More than twenty big full-color pictures showing every step.
The first two pictures on this page show the project described in this tutorial. The third picture shows this project along with two pendants using the techniques explained in this tutorial. The last picture shows a blank business card case needed for this project. Place a mouse over the small pictures to see a bigger image.
If you need additional instructions for working with two-part epoxy resin, please refer to my detailed step-by-step tutorial How to use EnviroTex Lite or ICE resin
Example Pages from Steampunk Business Card Case Tutorial