Skill level: intermediate to advanced.
Follow this step-by-step tutorial to learn how to make hollow crescent-shaped beads out of polymer clay and metal filigree. This project is easy enough for beginners, but it also provides lots of space for the creativity of more advanced clayers.
This tutorial includes:
- Thirteen pages of detailed step-by-step explanations how to make the beads;
- Additional notes and tips to guide you though this project;
- More than thirty big full-color pictures showing every step;
- Detailed list of materials, including information about the brands and the best places where to buy these materials;
- Complete list of tools needed to finish this project.
Place a mouse over the small pictures to see them enlarged.
Example Pages from Polymer Clay Tutorial Hollow Crescent Beads Tutorial